Skip to main content
Activate/Terminate/Move InRes Services
spacer InRes: Residence Network Services spacer


Telephone and ResNet Online Web Application


This facility allows students with active Passport York accounts who are living in the Undergraduate residences or the York Apartments, to submit requests for new service, make changes to or move their service and terminate service.  Trouble reports can be submitted as well and account details can be viewed from this application.


Students are responsible for submitting termination requests. Charges will continue to be billed to the account until requests are received

For information about the available services, related costs, payment procedures and terms and conditions, please go to

button for InRes Service(s)

  • Request, change, move or terminate service
  • Report a problem
  • View detailed account statements

spacer spacer